Self-Employed CeMAP Qualified Mortgage Adviser
The Mortgage Brain are in the midst of expanding its workforce and client base to become the best mortgage broker in the country working with national developers who have seen an upturn in the market as the Help to Buy scheme is due to run until 2021. Due to this growth, we are now seeking self-employed CeMAP qualified Mortgage Advisers to cover all areas of the country.
This is a home based role with flexible full time hours where you will enjoy a finance package to support you. Immediate start is available.
As the Mortgage Adviser, your responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients on property purchasing solutions to suit their individual financial circumstances
- Receiving 10 - 15 leads per week from the site offices and completing 3 - 4 cases per week
- Admin support is provided for chasing cases
The successful Mortgage Adviser will have the following skills and experience:
- CeMAP qualified or equivalent.
- Have experience working within a financial service industry and or estate agency environment
- Experience of new build mortgages.
In return for this self-employed role you will receive a commission only structure with year 1 OTE of £50,000 plus a finance package to support you until commission commences.
You will undertake an induction day followed by 2 weeks shadowing other advisors before meeting clients and closing business yourself.
Hours are flexible full time to include weekends with 20 days' holiday.
To apply for either of this great opportunity please contact
Enzo Mora, Director
0333 340 8888