Buildings &
contents insurance

Is your home and its contents insured properly?
All lenders require Buildings Insurance and having the right Contents Insurance means you will be adequately covered if you are burgled or accidentally damage your belongings. Choose from a range of competitively priced policies to suit your landlord needs.

To speak to one of our team and  get your family protected today for tomorrow

We also offer additional extra’s such as:
Emergency Cover
We can also ensure that any valuable items that are worth over £1500 are properly insured for you giving you that extra peace of mind.
It is a requirement of your mortgage that you have Buildings Cover in place and your solicitor will need a copy of your policy document in order to complete on your purchase. Buildings cover is needed from the point of exchange as this is when you will become liable for the property.
If you are purchasing a New Build it will be needed from the point of completion as you will be covered from exchange by the builders.
We advise that you start looking at your Buildings and contents cover as soon as you can to ensure you have the time to look through any quotes in detail and have the cover in place ready for exchange/completion.
We offer you 3 differing levels of cover with a company called Paymentshield, we have the Bronze cover which is basic up to the Gold cover which includes all the above extra’s.
At the Mortgage Brain we want to ensure our clients are properly protected. We offer advice on the Buildings and Contents cover and as Paymentshield have a panel of 9 leading insurers that we search through we get very competitive quotes and so can save you money too.